- WordPress Plugin PictPress is prone to multiple local file include vulnerabilities because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow an unauthorized user to view files and execute local scripts. WordPress Plugin PictPress version 0.91 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin Pym.js Embeds Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WPMovieLibrary Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin Stealth Login Page Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1.3)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.26)
- WordPress Plugin Ninja Forms-The Easy and Powerful Forms Builder Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.17)