- WordPress Plugin Post Recommendations for WordPress is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Post Recommendations for WordPress version 1.1.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin RB Agency Local File Disclosure (2.4.7)
- Drupal Core 4.6.x Session Fixation (4.6.0 - 4.6.5)
- WordPress Plugin Username Changer Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Exit Popups & Onsite Retargeting by OptiMonk Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress 4.1.x Arbitrary File Deletion Vulnerability (4.1 - 4.1.23)