- WordPress Plugin Quttera Web Malware Scanner is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently view last log lines from the plugin's scanner. WordPress Plugin Quttera Web Malware Scanner version 188.8.131.52 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 184.108.40.206 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Vendors Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.35)
- WordPress Plugin Buddypress Xprofile Custom Fields Type Arbitrary File Deletion (2.6.3)
- Drupal Core 8.x Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (8.0.0 - 8.3.6)
- WordPress Plugin Master Slider-Responsive Touch Slider SQL Injection (2.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Safe Editor Unspecified Vulnerability (1.1)