- WordPress Plugin Really Simple Guest Post is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Really Simple Guest Post version 1.0.6 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin User Domain Whitelist Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Unspecified Vulnerability (2.2.6)
- WordPress Plugin Advanced Custom Fields Cross-Site Scripting (4.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Smart Image II Cross-Site Scripting (0.2)
- WordPress Plugin Chamber Dashboard Member Manager Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.5)