- WordPress Plugin Redirection is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Redirection version 2.7.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.8 or latest
- WordPress 3.7.x Denial of Service Vulnerability (3.7 - 3.7.25)
- WordPress Plugin Subscriber by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)
- WordPress 4.2.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2 - 4.2.15)
- WordPress Plugin Meta Box-WordPress Custom Fields Framework Arbitrary File Deletion (4.16.2)
- WordPress Plugin Help Desk & Knowledgebase Software PHP Object Injection (1.3.11)