- WordPress Plugin Relocate Upload is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Relocate Upload version 0.14 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 0.20 or latest
- WordPress Plugin GoDaddy Email Marketing Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin W3 Total Cache Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (0.9.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Video Lightbox Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.4)
- WordPress Plugin Import Woocommerce Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.1)
- WordPress Plugin MediaPress Security Bypass (1.1.9)