- WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger wordTube is prone to multiple remote file include vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied data. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Ruben Boelinger wordTube version 1.43 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.44 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Injectbody Spam Injection (All)
- WordPress Plugin WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System SQL Injection (7.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP External Links (nofollow new tab seo) Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.80)
- WordPress Plugin W3 Total Cache Multiple Vulnerabilities (0.9.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin Music Store Open Redirect (1.0.14)