- WordPress Plugin Save Contact Form 7 is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Save Contact Form 7 version 2.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that only users with the "manage_options" capability can view submissions or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin MyBookTable Bookstore by Author Media Unspecified Vulnerability (2.1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Canalplan Cross-Site Scripting (3.22)
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Cross-Site Scripting (6.2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Image Metadata Cruncher Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.8)
- WordPress Plugin Another WordPress Classifieds Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.2.1)