- WordPress Plugin SB Uploader is prone to a vulnerability that lets attackers upload arbitrary files because the application fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to upload arbitrary code and run it in the context of the webserver process. This may facilitate unauthorized access or privilege escalation; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin SB Uploader version 4.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin MW WP Form Cross-Site Scripting (2.10.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Super Cache PHP Code Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin GD Star Rating 'export.php' Security Bypass (1.9.18)
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Security Bypass Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.4)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form to DB by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.0)