- WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files (eg. server configuration) in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads version 1.0.17 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.18 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Clipboard Images Arbitrary File Upload (0.3)
- WordPress Plugin MiniMax-Page Layout Builder Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Wp-FileManager 'ajaxfilemanager.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart PHP Object Injection (4.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin Article Directory Redux Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)