- WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads is prone to an arbitrary file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to properly verify user-supplied input. An attacker can exploit this vulnerability to view local files (eg. server configuration) in the context of the web server process, which may aid in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Sell Downloads version 1.0.17 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.18 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Easy WP SMTP Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Uploadify Remote File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank 'Label' Field Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.19)
- WordPress Plugin NextGEN Gallery-WordPress Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (184.108.40.206)
- WordPress Plugin WPPizza Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.11)