- WordPress Plugin SEO Tools is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin SEO Tools version 3.1.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.1.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Giveaway Boost PHP Object Injection (2.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin Hitasoft FLV Player 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Flexible Captcha Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.3)
- WordPress Plugin WP Social Invitations Cross-Site Scripting (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Concours Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)