- WordPress Plugin Share is prone to a possible remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary commands with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Share version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.3.5)
- WordPress Plugin Ceceppa Multilingua Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.5.13)
- Drupal Core 4.5.x Cross-Site Scripting (4.5.0 - 4.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin YAS Slideshow Arbitrary File Upload (3.4)
- WordPress Plugin Featured Post with thumbnail Unspecified Vulnerability (1.4)