- WordPress Plugin Sitesassure WP Malware Scanner is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin Sitesassure WP Malware Scanner version 1.0.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Simple Sticky Footer Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Multilingual-run WooCommerce with WPML Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.5.4)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.2.10)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form DB CSV Injection (2.10.32)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Cross-Site Scripting (2.6.2)