- WordPress Plugin Social Discussions is prone to a remote file include vulnerability and an information disclosure vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system or to obtain sensitive information which may help in launching further attacks. WordPress Plugin Social Discussions version 6.1.1 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 6.1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart 'tcp_class_path' Parameter Remote File Include (1.1.1)
- WordPress 4.4.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.4 - 4.4.16)
- WordPress Plugin Leaflet Maps Marker (Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Bing Maps) Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.3)
- Joomla! Core 1.6.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.0 - 1.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Give-Donation and Fundraising Platform PHP Object Injection (2.3.0)