- WordPress Plugin Subscribe to Comments is prone to an information disclosure vulnerability. Attackers can exploit this issue to obtain sensitive information that may lead to further attacks. WordPress Plugin Subscribe to Comments versions prior to 2.0.4 are vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Easy Forms for MailChimp Unspecified Vulnerability (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin UK Cookie Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin Download Shortcode Local File Inclusion (0.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Integrated With Google Maps Cross-Site Scripting (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP-PostRatings '[ratings]' Shortcode SQL Injection (1.61)