- WordPress Plugin Tera Charts is prone to multiple local file inclusion vulnerabilities because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting these issues may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Tera Charts version 0.1 is vulnerable.
- Update to plugin version 1.0 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Top 10-Popular posts plugin for WordPress Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin Paid Memberships Pro Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Auction Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin My WordPress Login Logo Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (2.1)
- WordPress Plugin iframe Cross-Site Scripting (4.0)