- WordPress Plugin TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin TheCartPress eCommerce Shopping Cart version 1.1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WebLibrarian Cross-Site Scripting (126.96.36.199)
- WordPress Plugin Baggage Freight Shipping Australia Arbitrary File Upload (0.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WP Shop Multiple Vulnerabilities (188.8.131.52)
- WordPress Plugin Audio Record Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Keyring Cross-Site Scripting (1.5)