- WordPress Plugin UnGallery is prone to a local file disclosure vulnerability because it fails to adequately validate user-supplied input. Exploiting this vulnerability would allow an attacker to obtain potentially sensitive information from local files on computers running the vulnerable application; this may aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin UnGallery version 1.5.8 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.5.9 or latest
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.0.0 - 1.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin WP Link To Us Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam Cross-Site Scripting (2.7.5)
- WordPress Plugin Login With Ajax Security Bypass (3.1.2)
- WordPress Plugin SEO SQUIRRLY Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (6.1.4)