- WordPress Plugin Visual Composer:Page Builder for WordPress is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin Visual Composer:Page Builder for WordPress version 5.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 5.1.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Google +1 by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (1.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin Pretty Link Lite SQL Injection (1.6.7)
- WordPress Plugin leenk.me Multiple Vulnerabilities (2.5.0)
- WordPress Plugin STT2 Extension Add Terms Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.2)