- WordPress Plugin Wechat Broadcast is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin Wechat Broadcast version 1.2.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Companion Sitemap Generator Cross-Site Request Forgery (3.6.6)
- WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 SQL Injection (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin FV Flowplayer Video Player Cross-Site Scripting (220.127.116.117)
- WordPress Plugin Amazon Tools Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin WP Retina 2x Cross-Site Scripting (5.2.0)