- WordPress Plugin WHIZZ is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WHIZZ version 1.0.7 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.0.8 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Heat Trackr Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin WPGlobus-Multilingual Everything! Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.9.6)
- WordPress Plugin WP Construction Mode Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.91)
- WordPress Plugin Captcha by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (4.2.9)
- WordPress Plugin WP No External Links Cross-Site Scripting (3.5.15)