- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce is prone to a potential vulnerability that lets remote attackers inject and execute arbitrary code because the application fails to sanitize user-supplied input before being passed to the unserialize() PHP function. Attackers can possibly exploit this issue to execute arbitrary PHP code within the context of the affected webserver process. WordPress Plugin WooCommerce version 3.4.4 is potentially vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.4.5 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Product Addons Unspecified Vulnerability (13.7)
- WordPress Plugin BuddyPress Docs Security Bypass (1.9.2)
- WordPress Plugin Two Factor Authentication Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.3.12)
- WordPress 3.8.x Same Origin Method Execution (SOME) Vulnerability (3.8 - 3.8.13)
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps Widget Open Redirect (4.0)