- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager version 2.6.95 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Featured Comments Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Video Gallery /w YouTube, Vimeo Multiple Vulnerabilities (8.80)
- WordPress Plugin Code Insert Manager (Q2W3 Inc Manager) ZeroClipboard Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Image Export Arbitrary File Download (1.1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Advertizer 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0)