- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently update every WordPress options by using "basic_settings()" function which may lead to the creation of a new account with administrative privileges. WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager version 2.7.2 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.7.3 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Slider-Image Slider-Slideshow for WordPress SQL Injection (2.8.6)
- Joomla! Core 1.7.x Cross-Site Scripting (1.7.0 - 1.7.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Catalog Unspecified Vulnerability (1.6.8)
- WordPress Plugin aoringo TAG upper Cross-Site Scripting (0.1.6)
- WordPress Plugin OptionTree Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.3)