- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently log in to the site with any user if user's email address is known. WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer version 7.10.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 7.11 or latest
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.7.0 - 4.7.1)
- WordPress Plugin ACF:Better Search SQL Injection (2.0.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Cross-Site Scripting (1.8.7)
- WordPress Plugin Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) Security Bypass (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP Mail Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)