- WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently log in to the site with any user if user's email address is known. WordPress Plugin WordPress Social Share, Social Login and Social Comments-Super Socializer version 7.10.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 7.11 or latest
- Drupal Core 5.x HTTP Response Splitting (5.0 - 5.2)
- WordPress Plugin HMS Testimonials Multiple Cross-Site Scripting and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities (2.0.10)
- WordPress Plugin Chunks Cross-Site Scripting (1.1)
- WordPress Plugin JW Player 6 Cross-Site Scripting (2.1.14)
- WordPress Plugin G-Lock Double Opt-in Manager 'ajaxbackend.php' SQL Injection (2.6.2)