- WordPress Plugin WP Background Takeover is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Background Takeover version 4.1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 4.1.5 or latest
- Drupal Core 6.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (6.0 - 6.6)
- WordPress Plugin Double Opt-In for Download Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (2.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Tera Charts Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Yet Another Related Posts (YARPP) Multiple Vulnerabilities (4.2.4)
- WordPress Plugin Feed Statistics Open Redirect (3.0)