- WordPress Plugin WP Clone by WP Academy is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Clone by WP Academy version 2.1.1 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.1.2 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Shariff for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day 'notes.php' Cross-Site Scripting (3.2.3)
- WordPress Plugin StatPress Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (1.4.1)
- WordPress Plugin bbPress Cross-Site Scripting (2.5.6)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Landing Pages Unspecified Vulnerability (1.8.1)