- WordPress Plugin WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Cost Estimation & Payment Forms Builder version 9.659 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 9.660 or latest
- WordPress Plugin WP Live.php 's' Parameter Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin WP-DB-Backup 'edit.php' Directory Traversal (1.7)
- WordPress Plugin Calendar Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin Quizlord Cross-Site Scripting (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Live Streaming/Broadcast Live Video Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (4.25.3)