- WordPress Plugin WP Easy Stats is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WP Easy Stats version 1.8 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly sanitised or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Subscribe2 Unspecified Vulnerability (10.20.5)
- WordPress Plugin Gallery-Video Gallery and Youtube Gallery SQL Injection (2.0.9)
- WordPress Plugin Responsive Category Slider Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Essential Content Types Security Bypass (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Haiku minimalist audio player Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.0)