- WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb version 0.1 is vulnerable.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin FireStats Arbitrary File Download (1.6.5)
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form Builder by Contact Bank Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.225)
- WordPress Plugin GarageSale Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.2)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Appointment Schedule Booking System Cross-Site Scripting (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Post Grid, List for WordPress-Content Views Cross-Site Scripting (1.6.1)