- WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb is prone to a cross-site scripting vulnerability because it fails to properly sanitize user-supplied input. An attacker may leverage this issue to execute arbitrary script code in the browser of an unsuspecting user in the context of the affected site. This can allow the attacker to steal cookie-based authentication credentials and launch other attacks. WordPress Plugin WP-FaceThumb version 0.1 is vulnerable.
- Update to the latest version
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Export Orders and More Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.9)
- Joomla! Core 1.5.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.5.0 - 1.5.3)
- WordPress Plugin TAKETIN To WP Membership PHP Object Injection (1.2.7)
- WordPress Plugin Zendesk Chat Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.5)
- WordPress Plugin FoxyPress 'uploadify.php' Arbitrary File Upload (0.4.2.1)