- WordPress Plugin WP Payeezy Pay is prone to a local file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Payeezy Pay version 2.97 is vulnerable; prior versions are also affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.98 or latest
- WordPress Plugin CommentLuv Cross-Site Scripting (2.92.3)
- WordPress Plugin Simple Gmail Login Stack Trace Information Disclosure (1.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin BingImport Cross-Site Scripting (0.4)
- WordPress Plugin DZS Video Gallery Information Disclosure (3.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin April's Super Functions Pack Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.7)