- WordPress Plugin WP Post Popup is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Post Popup version 2.0 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.0.1 or latest
- WordPress 4.2.x Possible SQL Injection Vulnerability (4.2 - 4.2.16)
- WordPress Plugin Flog Server-Side Request Forgery (1.0beta3)
- WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin WP Fast Cache Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin YOP Poll Cross-Site Scripting (6.0.2)