- WordPress Plugin WP Source Control is prone to a directory traversal vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue can allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks. WordPress Plugin WP Source Control version 3.0.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 3.1.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Wp Multiple Meta Box SQL Injection (1.0.0)
- WordPress Plugin Appointment Booking Calendar Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.1.7)
- WordPress Plugin 404 to 301 Cross-Site Scripting (2.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin DZS Video Gallery Information Disclosure (3.1.3)
- WordPress Plugin Newsletter Cross-Site Scripting (4.6.0)