- WordPress Plugin WP-ViperGB is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin WP-ViperGB version 1.3.10 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.3.11 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Contact Form by BestWebSoft Cross-Site Scripting (3.34)
- WordPress Plugin Kish Guest Posting 'uploadify.php' Arbitrary File Upload (1.2)
- Drupal Core 6.x Security Bypass (6.0 - 6.29)
- WordPress Plugin Google Maps Ready! Cross-Site Request Forgery (1.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin Booking Calendar Contact Form Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.24)