- WordPress Plugin WP with Spritz is prone to a local/remote file inclusion vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently verify user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue may allow an attacker to obtain sensitive information that could aid in further attacks or to include arbitrary remote files containing malicious PHP code and execute it in the context of the webserver process, thus compromising the application and gaining access to the underlying system. WordPress Plugin WP with Spritz version 1.0 is vulnerable.
- Edit the source code to ensure that input is properly verified or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Postman SMTP Mailer/Email Log Cross-Site Scripting (2.0.0)
- Joomla! Core 1.0.x Unspecified Vulnerability (1.0.0 - 1.0.3)
- WordPress Plugin WPMovieLibrary Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (220.127.116.11)
- WordPress Plugin Wp-ImageZoom SQL Injection (1.0.7)
- WordPress Plugin WP Simple Login Registration Cross-Site Scripting (1.0.2)