- WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow attackers to perform otherwise restricted actions and subsequently bypass restrictions placed on the 'reset settings' feature. WordPress Plugin Yoast SEO version 1.4.6 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 1.4.7 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Convert Docx2post Arbitrary File Upload (1.4)
- WordPress Plugin Print, PDF, Email by PrintFriendly Multiple Unspecified Vulnerabilities (3.5.2)
- WordPress Plugin Membership Simplified Arbitrary File Download (1.58)
- WordPress 3.9.x Multiple Vulnerabilities (3.9 - 3.9.14)
- Drupal Core 4.7.x Form Action Attribute Injection (4.7.0 - 4.7.3)