- WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt version 1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin WP Super Cache PHP Code Injection (1.2)
- WordPress Plugin FB Survey Pro 'id' Parameter SQL Injection (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Task Manager Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.3.1)
- WordPress Plugin Slimstat Analytics Cross-Site Scripting (2.8.4)
- WordPress Plugin Tom M8te Directory Traversal (1.5.3)