- WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt is prone to a cross-site request forgery vulnerability. Exploiting this issue may allow a remote attacker to perform certain administrative actions and gain unauthorized access to the affected application; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin yURL ReTwitt version 1.4 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Edit the source code to ensure that CSRF protection is implemented with Nonce-like mechanism or disable the plugin until a fix is available
- WordPress Plugin Postie 'From' Field Cross-Site Scripting (1.4.3)
- WordPress Plugin AJAX Comment Page Cross-Site Scripting (3.25)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Download Manager Directory Traversal (2.6.95)
- WordPress Plugin Peugeot Music Arbitrary File Upload (1.0)
- WordPress Plugin Count per Day 'month' Parameter SQL Injection (2.17)