- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop is prone to a remote code execution vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Successful exploitation may allow attackers to execute arbitrary code with the privileges of the user running the application, to compromise the application or the underlying database, to access or modify data or to compromise a vulnerable system. WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop version 2.2.3 is vulnerable; prior versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2.4 or latest
- WordPress Plugin GdeSlon Affiliate Shop Open Redirect (2.0)
- WordPress Plugin Hunk External Links Cross-Site Scripting (3.0.5)
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member-User Profile & Membership Remote Code Execution (2.0.32)
- WordPress Plugin Feedweb Cross-Site Scripting (2.4)
- WordPress Plugin XCloner-Backup and Restore 'mosmsg' and 'option' Parameters Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (3.0)