- WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop is prone to a remote file include vulnerability because it fails to sufficiently sanitize user-supplied input. Exploiting this issue could allow an attacker to compromise the application and the underlying system; other attacks are also possible. WordPress Plugin Zingiri Web Shop version 2.2.0 is vulnerable; other versions may also be affected.
- Update to plugin version 2.2.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Photo Gallery by WD-Responsive Photo Gallery Unspecified Vulnerability (1.3.66)
- WordPress Plugin CBI Referral Manager Cross-Site Scripting (1.2.1)
- WordPress Plugin CloudFlare Multiple Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities (1.3.20)
- WordPress Plugin Paid Memberships Pro Multiple Vulnerabilities (18.104.22.168)
- WordPress Plugin Aspose Importer & Exporter Arbitrary File Download (2.0)