- WordPress is prone to a security bypass vulnerability. Authenticated attackers may exploit this issue to gain access to configuration scripts, which may allow them to obtain sensitive information or elevate privileges; other attacks may also be possible. WordPress versions 2.8 and prior are vulnerable.
- Update to WordPress version 2.8.1 or latest
- WordPress Plugin Social Media and Share Icons (Ultimate Social Media) Security Bypass (1.5.1)
- WordPress Plugin Codestyling Localization Multiple Vulnerabilities (1.99.30)
- WordPress Plugin Search Everything SQL Injection (8.1.5)
- WordPress Plugin WordPress Popular Posts Cross-Site Scripting (3.3.2)
- WordPress Plugin MailChimp for WordPress Cross-Site Scripting (4.1.6)