Acunetix is a dynamic software company founded to develop Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS), a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind, to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix WVS scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
Our culture is built around a fun and professional environment and we are always on the lookout for driven and hard-working individuals. Any open positions will be advertized on this page, so keep checking back regularly if there isn’t a position that matches your skills.
Support and Pre-Sales Engineer
As a result of our strong and continued growth, we are looking for a Support and Pre-Sales Engineer to join our team in Malta. This is an full time position.
The Pre-Sales Technical Support Engineer will be required to carry out the following non-exhaustive list of duties, and cover the following areas within the Company:
Support the Acunetix products and Assist with Pre-Sales
- Provide 1st line of support for customers and resellers via telephone and the Acunetix Support System.
- Remotely connect to customers’ installations to troubleshoot their issues.
- Use various support techniques, including reviewing the product’s log files to gain further knowledge of the problem encountered by the customer.
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support and follow up to ensure escalated tickets are resolved.
- Periodically test and report any problems discovered in the Acunetix products.
- Assist the Acunetix sales team, resellers and distributors with pre-sales technical queries.
- Prepare and deliver online sales and technical demonstrations of the products.
- Might be required to attend conferences and meetings abroad.
Produce Technical Content
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products.
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities.
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles.
- Produce technical videos which would be made available on YouTube.
The right applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment at the Acunetix offices in Portomaso, Malta. Interested applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Acunetix is looking for a full time Python Software Developer in Cluj, Romania. If you would like to form part of a development team of top web security experts, and if you are motivated with a keen interest in web security, then this could be the job for you.
The Python Developer will be responsible for:
- The design, implementation, testing and deployment of new features
- Writing robust and high performance code
- Working efficiently in a fast moving industry
- Suggesting prototype ideas.
The right candidate will be have the following skills:
- Object oriented programming in Python
- Proficiency in creating REST APIs and working with JSON
- Work experience with databases, such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Postgres and SQLite
- Ability to keep learning as web technologies evolve
- Experience in developing modular applications
- Ability to develop robust applications with stringent specifications
- A flare for secure development.
The right applicant will be offered an attractive remuneration package and an excellent working environment at the Acunetix offices in Cluj, Romania. Interested applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com
We know our software is the best thing since sliced bread, but we need a little bit of help to ensure everybody else does! So as a result of our expansion, we are recruiting Sales Executives to join our team and our quest. If you have a passion for IT and security and you are keen to work non-traditional working hours, then read on:
Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Prospecting new corporate customers and partners
- Managing and developing existing customer and partner relationships
- Maintaining regular contact with the partner channel
- Working towards measurable sales targets.
We don’t really care if you have experience in Software sales, if you have the right kind of mind-set and skills to sell sand to the Bedouins then you’re perfect for the job. We will train you to achieve your goals. This is what we expect from you:
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written
- Experience in telephone sales and delivering presentations will be considered an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team, absorbing from experiences and utilizing knowledge gained
- Capability to work within a time-based work environment
- A passion for technology in general with an aptitude to learn about product and market
The right applicants will be offered above-average remuneration plans, with uncapped commissions and an excellent working environment. If you want to achieve new heights in your sales career, no better place to work that at the Portomaso Business Tower! It’s probably as high as you can get in Malta. Send your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org