Acunetix is a young and dynamic software company founded to develop Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS), a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind, to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix WVS scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker's approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
Our culture is built around a fun and professional environment and we are always on the lookout for driven and hard-working individuals. Any open positions will be advertized on this page, so keep checking back regularly if there isn't a position that matches your skills.
Public Relations Professional
Working closely with the Management, Marketing and Sales Team, your tasks will include:
- Writing and Co-ordinating distribution of Press Releases
- Writing and promoting quality blog posts for the website
- Writing corporate newsletters to partners and customers
- Creating company literature and other forms of communication
- Editing, proofreading and revising communications
- Researching media coverage and industry trends
- Sourcing and creating a rapport with editors of IT publications / websites
- Recommending, implementing and maintaining site design and operation
- Help to clarify the organization’s point of view to their main constituency.
Online Marketing Executive
Working closely with the PR, Marketing and Sales Team, your tasks will include:
- Managing and Promoting the Acunetix Website
- Managing Digital Campaigns including Google Adwords and Twitter
- Developing and maintain social media profiles on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Sending out quality messages on these channels
- Approving or deleting comments on blogs or articles
- Improving search-engine rankings
- Coordinating trade events.
The successful candidates will possess:
- A University degree or similar in Marketing or Communications
- Experience with digital projects and a basic awareness of current technologies
- A minimum of 3 years experience with knowledge of the sector would be advantageous.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. We also offer a luxurious working environment located in Portomaso Tower. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com