Acunetix is a young and dynamic software company founded to develop Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner (WVS), a cutting-edge tool designed with security professionals in mind, to help them secure their websites and web applications from design flaws and hackers. Unlike network security solutions, Acunetix WVS scans websites and web applications by replicating a hacker’s approach to detect vulnerabilities heuristically instead of based on fixed signatures.
Our culture is built around a fun and professional environment and we are always on the lookout for driven and hard-working individuals. Any open positions will be advertized on this page, so keep checking back regularly if there isn’t a position that matches your skills.
Customer Support / Technical Writer
This position calls for a customer-orientated individual with a strong technical background. The Customer Support Person / Technical Writer must be able to communicate effectively with the Acunetix customers and partners, research security vulnerabilities and produce technical content to be used on the company’s website.
The Support / Technical Writer should:
Support the Acunetix products
- Provide 1st line of support for customers and resellers via the Acunetix Support System.
- Provide 1st line telephone support for customers and resellers.
- Remotely connect to customer’s installations to troubleshoot their issues.
- Use various support techniques, including the product’s log files to gain further knowledge of the problem encountered by the customer.
- Escalate unresolved support tickets to tier 2 support.
- Follow up with tier 2 support to ensure escalated tickets are resolved.
Help with Pre-Sales for Acunetix products
- Assist the Acunetix sales team with pre-sales technical queries.
- Assist Acunetix resellers and distributors with pre-sales technical queries.
- Prepare online sales and technical demonstrations of the products.
Write Technical Content
- Research and keep up to date with new web and network security vulnerabilities and associated products.
- Produce technical write-ups about topics related to the Acunetix products.
- Suggest new technical content when needed, such as blog posts and articles.
Within the role, you will be working as part of a sales team and will be tasked to:
- Prospect new corporate customers and partners
- Manage and grow existing corporate customer relationships
- Manage and grow existing business partner relationships
- Maintain regular contact with the partner channel
- Work towards measurable sales targets.
The successful candidates will possess:
- Experience within a telephone based sales role
- Knowledge and passion for IT and technology
- Ideally, an appreciation of TCP/IP applications, web security issues, trends in web development systems, content management systems, datacenter management
- Proven track record against sales targets and KPIs
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team.
The right applicants will be offered a competitive salary and provided with product and sector training. We also offer a luxurious working environment located in Portomaso Tower. So if you are ready for a new challenge, send your C.V. with a clear reference to the post you are applying for to: email@example.com