Acunetix 360 On-Demand 15 Sep 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent's current version is 220.127.116.11. The internal authentication verifier agent's current version is 18.104.22.168.
- [Early Release] Added the Amazon Web Service to the Discovery, so Acunetix 360 can discover your web assets on AWS.
- Added the report option to the Jenkins integration.
- Updated the ServiceNow Incident Management integration to include full vulnerability information.
- Updated embedded Chromium browser.
- Added notification to warn users if they are creating a vulnerability profile that exists on the report policy.
- Added content and return type to the scans/report and scans/downloadscanfile API endpoint.
- Fixed the Jenkins plug-in integration so that it can work after the Log4j update.
- Fixed the maximum scan duration bug when set in the user interface and API endpoint.
- Fixed the tooltip color on the scan status page.
- Fixed the ServiceNow API endpoint issue.
- Fixed the Exclude Authentication Pages option on the scan scope when configuring an authentication profile.
- Fixed the Nuget package version issue.