- Improved the scan deletion process.
- Improved the authentication agent to carry out any stepped authentication, such as first Form Authentication then OAuth2.
- Added filter for discovered websites via AWS connection.
- Enabled regex case sensitivity for attack payloads.
Updated Boolean NoSQL / SQL Injection attack payloads.
- Fixed PCI Report generation error when selecting a specific group.
- Fixed the issue that prevents users from saving the scan profile when the Is Regex checkbox next to the Excluded Path field is selected on the URL Rewrite page.
- Fixed the timezone problem on the Knowledge Base Reports.