- [Early Access] Improved the AWS connection to scan only the top 10 most popular web framework ports from the AWS Security Group.
- Improved the website dashboard performance.
- Improved the discovered website page to customize columns based on your needs.
- Added the attack option for Cross-site Request Forgery (CSRF).
- Added the required tooltip for the Value field of the Kafka integration.
- Fixed the bug in sending issues to Mattermost.
- Fixed the Slack integration issue that failed to send notifications.
- Fixed the inconsistent discovered website result by handling null values.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the PCI scan from running ever again if any previous PCI scan failed to start.