Acunetix 360 On-Demand 28 Apr 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents.
- Added an option to specify a scan profile while scheduling scans through API.
- Added support for Form Authentication Custom Scripts for cases when a Privileged Access Management integration is used.
- Added support for 11 digit phone numbers while inviting a new member.
- Added an option to ServiceNow integration to specify if the incident should be set to Closed when the vulnerability is fixed.
- Added a field to specify the user’s SSO email address while creating a new team member using the API.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Added IgnoreSslCertificateErrors option to Docker agent.
- Fixed an issue with the GitLab integration script where builds were not failing when they were supposed to fail.
- Fixed an issue where the “Add Attachment Report” section was missing while adding a new notification.
- Fixed a mismatching type issue on /scanprofiles/list API response model.
- Fixed an issue where a failed scan sends an excessive amount of email notifications.
- Fixed an issue where Exclude Authentication Page configuration resets when another scan is performed.
- [INTERNAL AGENT] Fixed agent auto-update issues.