Acunetix 360 On-Demand 29 Jun 2021
This update includes changes to Internal Agents.
- Added an issue tracker integration to IBM ALM (Jazz Team Server).
- Prettified the outputs printed by Azure Pipelines, GitLab and UrbanCode deploy CI/CD integrations.
- Added support for committing changes on the tag editors with the TAB key.
- Added Organization field to GitHub issue tracking integration.
- Updated YouTrack issue tracker integration to use the new API.
- Improved the performance of issues/allissues API endpoint.
- Added alternate mail address field (if available) to the account/me API endpoint.
- Improved Splunk integration by sending the issue updates without requiring a new scan.
- Improved the performance of the Technology Dashboard.
- Improved the performance of the scans/report endpoint.
- Updated the look and feel of emails sent.
- Added Known Issues information to issues while sending to Kenna.
- Improved the performance of PCI scan reports.
- Added links to CVE IDs on reports.
- Fixed the incorrect email displayed on the audit log when a failed login attempt is logged.
- Fixed a bug where a team with the same name tried to be provisioned when SCIM integration is used with SSO providers.
- Fixed the team member APIs by adding the missing CreatedAt field.
- Fixed an issue where some users with the default View Reports rule cannot see the global dashboard page.
- Fixed a memory leak happens while generating PDF reports.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException thrown while calling the scans/new API endpoint.
- Fixed an error occurs when a website which has tagged issue is deleted.
- Fixed a page loading issue on authentication verifier.
- Fixed the clipped user interface elements on the New User Mapping page when the page widths get narrow.
- Fixed an issue where the Exclude Authentication Page checkbox does not get updated.
- Fixed the overlapping logo on reports.
- Fixed an issue where incremental scans started from CI/CD integrations are using the default profile if there are no scans performed to that website previously.
- Fixed the Not Found error displayed while testing notifications for Azure Boards integration.
- Fixed the empty PCI report issue.
- Fixed random HTTP 500 error thrown from scans/report API endpoint.
- Fixed missing agent groups when queried using agentgroups/list API endpoint.
- Fixed an issue where old VDB results are displayed on the known issues tab.
- Fixed a NullReferenceException.
- Fixed connection timeout issues.
- Fixed an issue where an exception was thrown if the agent Helper Service is set to use a different port on Linux machines.
- Fixed an issue where the issues of a custom security check are incorrectly listed under a different vulnerability on reports.
- Fixed a scan stuck issue.
- Fixed scans failing on some systems while scanning TLS 1.3 websites.