- Improved the Technologies page for detailed version information of technologies identified.
- Improved the target website deletion process to prevent any errors because of instantaneous action.
- Add a new API endpoint (api/1.0/issues/summary) for better issue reporting.
- Improved the maximum scan duration to stop only those scans with the Scanning status.
- Added default SSL Configuration to docker agents.
- Added a token matching rule when it is required to get the token from a website other than the target URL.
- Fixed the scanner agent issue where the Linux agents failed because of TLS as a result of breaking changes in .NET 5.
- Fixed the basic authentication issue that threw an error although the credentials are correct in the scan profile.
- Fixed the business logic recorder issue that prevented the recorder to play recorded steps during a scan.
- Fixed the inconsistent number of vulnerability counts by severity information on the scan report page.
- Fixed the vulnerability serialization issue that caused the out-of-memory error.
- Fixed the scan scope issue that does not load the scan scope correctly on the first try.
- Fixed the scan profile issue that failed to register the database selected on the scan optimization page.
- Fixed the corrupted scan data ZIP file downloaded via an API endpoint.