Acunetix 360 On-Demand 07 Dec 2022
This update includes changes to the internal agents. The internal scan agent’s current version is 188.8.131.52. The internal authentication verifier agent’s current version is 184.108.40.206.
- Added a feature to generate an excel report for vulnerabilities identified across a website group.
- Added an API parameter to choose among agent groups to launch an incremental scan. [API-only]
- Added an option to determine how long Invicti stores scan data.
- Improved the ServiceNow Incident Management.
- Improved the Jira integration to export a vulnerability’s details to the Jira ticket.
- Improved the SSO to inform users about the expired SAML certificate.
- Added an explanation for the failed requests error.
- Added name variable support for Passive and Singular Custom Security Checks.
- Fixed the Business Logic Recorder issue that prevents login when there is a custom script for the form authentication.
- Improved the creation of websites via the Discovery Service to include the port numbers and the URL.
- Fixed a bug that displayed vulnerabilities without their id on the website and global dashboard page.
- Fixed WSDL parse issue for non-defined object types.
- Fixed the null reference exception on HTTP Requester.
- Fixed the internal agent update issue that is stuck in the updating process.
- Removed the .NET installation requirement for internal agents.