Acunetix 360 On-Demand 08 Mar 2022
This update includes changes to internal scan and authentication verifier agents. The internal scan agent's current version is 188.8.131.52. The internal authentication verifier agent's current version is 184.108.40.206.
- Added the OWASP API Top Ten 2019 scan policy.
- Added a check to prevent from entering special characters to the optimized scan policy.
- Added the DeleteById field when a website is deleted.
- Added validation of the URLs entered by a user in the ImportedLink section while saving the database.
- Improved the SCIM error message when a user filters users/groups with mistaken syntax.
- Added context sensitive help on the Agent page.
- Fixed null exception error while mapping imported links in API.
- Fixed a bug that causes the Issues page to be crashed when the state filter is selected.
- Fixed a bug in which the new scan page is stuck although a new scan has been launched.
- Fixed a bug that causes an error when you want to delete a scheduled scan that has a website with tags which were included into a scan profile.
- Fixed a bug that generates a blank scan report when a vulnerability has a null name value.
- Fix a bug that does not show imported links in scheduled scans.
- [Internal Authentication Verifier Agent] Fixed OAuth2 verification that fails due to the OTP settings model being null.
- [Internal Scan Agent ] Fixed a bug that prevents the WSDL files from being imported.