- Added the Maximum 404 Signatures field to scan policies.
- Added an option to exclude issues’ history from reports.
- Added an option to set a timeout value for agents to be set as Unavailable if they are stuck
NEW SECURITY CHECKS
- Added the JSON Web Tokens detected check.
- Added JWT Token Forgery through Kid by using static files.
- Improved the JSON Web Tokens’ vulnerability logic.
- Updated JWT Token Forgery check condition.
- Extended excluded header names with new headers.
- Improved the JWT Token Finder Regex in the JWT engine.
- Updated the embedded Chromium browser.
- Added the permission check to download reports.
- Added a parameter (ImportedLinks) for imported links to the /scanprofiles/new API endpoint.
- Improved the global dashboard performance.
- Added records limit to avoid Out-of-Memory exceptions on reports.
- Added the link scope check for the user-controllable cookie vulnerability.
- Improved the default browser settings to be reflected in the business logic recorder (BLR).
- [Early Access] Created a queue to store scan results and register results asynchronously.
- Improved the web app and agent communication.
- Improved the performance of the scan report API endpoint.
- Fixed an issue that caused unhandled exceptions when there is no service endpoint definition in the WSDL file.
- Fixed accessibility issue in the scan optimizer pop-up.
- Fixed special character problems in Crawled and Scanned URLs reports.
- Fixed “file in use error” while archiving scan logs.
- Fixed the OAuth 2.0 authentication problem caused by the failure to get code information and certification validation in out-of-scope links.
- Fixed missing cookies for the JSON Web Tokens attack requests.
- Fixed the text parser extension issue that caused agents stuck.
- Fixed the bug that threw an error when the Require SAML assertions to be encrypted checkbox is not selected on the Single Sign-on page.
- Fixed a bug that caused scans to be canceled unexpectedly.
- Fixed a bug that caused scans to terminate prematurely due to incorrect time settings.
- Fixed the exception issue for the internal authentication verifier.
- Fixed the cloud agent issue that was stuck in the launching stage.
- Fixed the host unavailable issue that was thrown for sub-target URLs.
- Updated the docker agent package for the 64-bit process.